- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- If someone else might own the copyright to it, don't upload it. Don't upload gore, obscenity, child pornography, advertising, solicitations, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages illegality. Don't use ImgEro as a content delivery network. If you do (and we will be the judge), or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on ImgEro.com. We mean it.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, ImgEro is under no obligation to become involved.
- You can upload images anonymously and share them online with your friends, family, online sites and also in social networks.
- If you see anything on our site that shouldn't be there because it violates our policies or for any other reason, please let us know by emailing us at contact[@]imgero.com.
ImgEro is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.